Varsity boys assistant coach needed.

Jason howden
I am looking for a knowledgeable assistant coach to help with an established basketball program at Kelvin High School.

Please contact me at 204-979-9355 with any questions or to arrange an interview.

Jason Howden

Re: Varsity boys assistant coach needed.

Mike
I have a lot of coaching knowledge I love coaching and have learn t from one of the best Tanya from the UW woman's wesman . I start asap I would love to join your coaching staff I used to play basketball myself

Re: Varsity boys assistant coach needed.

Mike
You can call me at 204 218 5282