Varsity Boys Basketball - Assistant Coach

JS

Varsity Boys Basketball - Assistant Coach

JS
I am looking for an assistant coach to join my AAA varsity boys program. Our team has captured multiple provincial championship in the last five years and features a very coachable group of athletes.

I am looking for a basketball-minded, driven individual who is a person of character and can relate well to the players. Ideally, this is someone who could join me in maintaining our school's excellent basketball program over the next few years,

If you are interested, please contact me at jeremy.siemens@gmail.com and tell me a bit about your coaching background and philosophy.

Jeremy Siemens