Sargent Park Invitational Basketball Tournament - Grades 7-9 Boys & Girls

Sargent Park Invitational Basketball Tournament - Grades 7-9 Boys & Girls

Ralph Backe
I am looking for any coaches interested in joining Winnipeg's longest running Junior High Basketball Tournament; SPIT Sargent Park Invitational Basketball Tournament!

If you are no longer coaching but know of someone who may be interested please pass on the information. Our tournaments tend to book up pretty quickly! Tournament cost is $200. Trophies for Consolation, 3rd, 2nd and 1st. As well each team is awarded a player of the game medal chosen by the home team coach. A trophy for player of the tournament.

When replying to this email please state the following information for me:

School

Grade and category (boys or girls)

Coach with email

Please do not take a spot if you are uncertain as to whether you can field a team.

Jan 12 and 13 Grade 8 Girls

Jan 19 and 20 Grade 7 Girls

Jan 26 and 27 Grade 7 Boys

Feb 2 and 3 Grade 8 Boys