Looking to be an assistant coach

lukesavoie12
Hello! My name is Luke Savoie.
 I've been an assistant coachat College Beliveau for the Varsity basketball team. I am looking for a position at any type or level. I would also be open to being the head coach if I were to have an assistant because I am in a wheelchair. This makes it quite difficult to coach a team on my own. I have four years of assistant coaching experience. I am very knowledgeable about the game of basketball. Also I am very much a players coach and in tune with my players and if a challenge arises I am not afraid to hit it head on. I love the sport and am looking forward to coaching and challenging myself.

I look forward to hearing back from you!
Luke Savoie

Cell: 204- 797-5787
Home: 204-233-0629