Looking for teams Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament

Looking for teams Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament

lturn
Hosting a 10 team tournament at Tec Voc. Dates are from Wed. Feb. 6th - Sat. Feb. 9th. Looking for Tier 2 teams or Tier 1 teams that aren't a top 8 ranked team. Spots filling up fast, room for 2 more.  If interested message me at lturner@wsd1.org

Re: Looking for teams Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament

Jo-Ann Leighton
I know that this is an old post, but if you are still looking for teams, we would like to enter.

Thanks,

Jo-Ann Leighton
The King's School
Varsity Girls Coach

Re: Looking for teams Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament

lturn
Yes!!! You guys are in!

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 10:27 PM -0600, "Jo-Ann Leighton [via Basketball Manitoba Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I know that this is an old post, but if you are still looking for teams, we would like to enter.

Thanks,

Jo-Ann Leighton
The King's School
Varsity Girls Coach

http://basketball-manitoba-forum.22633.n7.nabble.com/Looking-for-teams-Varsity-Girls-Basketball-Tournament-tp543p649.html
To unsubscribe from Looking for teams Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament, click here.
NAML

This message including any attachment(s) is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copy or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission, including attachments without making a copy.

Re: Looking for teams Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament

lturn
Jo-Ann,

Please confirm that you have received this and I will enter you into my tournament.