JV Boys Basketball Coach required at Warren Collegiate

JV Boys Basketball Coach required at Warren Collegiate

Mr. Harvie
Warren Collegiate is 10 minutes beyond the perimeter up Hwy #6.
We are willing to offset fuel costs and meal expenses.
Our Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team is composed of grade 9 & 10 students that are athletic, and enjoy the competitiveness that basketball entails.
We have practices twice per week (currently scheduled for Mondays 3:30 -5:00, Tuesdays 5:30-7:00 which can be altered), and do not have a league to play in but exhibition games can be arranged. We are currently in two tournaments, Dec. 12/13 (Ste. Anne) and Jan. 30/31 (Gimli).
Please call Mr. Ed Harvie (principal) if you are interested.
Thanks for your consideration.

204-322-5586
eharvie@isd21.mb.ca