I want to Coach

MGordon
I am a young Professional Looking for an opportunity as Basketball coach that will enable me to use my strong Skills set, athletic background and ability to work well with people. I believe middle school would be a natural fit as I am new to coaching, but open to other opportunities.

I view the primary role of coaching as;

1) Create a positive and constructive environment that the student-athletes want to be a part of

2) Develop the student-athletes from the ground up, both in basketball and more importantly as individuals

3) Develop positive relationships with players, parents, and community members

mario.gordon@gov.mb.ca

Re: I want to Coach

Erica MacKenzie
Hi Mario,
I work at Hugh John Macdonald school in Winnipeg School Division.  We are a 7-9 middle school.  Do you have an age or gender preference?  Would love to talk more as we are starting to look at/for coaches for this coming season!  My contact info is emackenzie@wsd1.org