Hibbing High School - Holiday Tournament for December 28-30, 2016

Hibbing High School - Holiday Tournament for December 28-30, 2016

Basketball Manitoba
Administrator
I am looking to find a team to fill the last spot of our Holiday Tournament for December 28-30, 2016. I don't know who to contact directly, but maybe you could get this out to some of your larger schools in Manitoba to see if there is any interest in getting into our tournament. This year will be our 30th year of the Holiday Tournament and we have made some significant changes to what we offer and the teams that are participating. This December, we will have an 8-team bracketed tournament made up of teams from the top two class sizes in Minnesota. It is expected to be a competitive field of teams. Our Hoop Club is offering to cover between $700 and $1000 of your hotel fees for the potential 3 overnight stays teams may stay.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Joel McDonald
Head Boys Basketball Coach
Hibbing High School
800 East 21st St