Gr. 8 boys Developmental Tournament

Brent Amos
Hi,

Frontenac School in Windsor Park is looking at organizing a gr. 8 boys basketball tournament for the Feb. 23/24 weekend. This would be for developmental-level teams ONLY (I.E. most or all players are new to basketball and are learning basic skills !!). This is in the effort to get more kids excited about playing the sport in the future.

I'm looking at a standard 8 team tournament with trophies for first, second, third and consolation side winners.  MVP medals per game will also be awarded. I am considering running a foul shot competition with trophies for the 2 finalists. Two members per team would participate.

Cost would be approximately $225.

If you'd be interested and your team is at the requested DEVELOPMENTAL LEVEL, please contact Brent Amos at    bkamos@mts.net  .

If I get the interest, I'll offer spots on a first-reply first-served basis.

Thanks !
Brent