Gr. 8 Boys Tournament (Feb. 23/24) - Update

Gr. 8 Boys Tournament (Feb. 23/24) - Update

Brent Amos
Hi,

I have a few spots open for the grade 8 boys developmental basketball tournament hosted by Frontenac School on Feb. 23/24. The tournament will run at Louis Riel Arts and Tech Centre (a full-sized gym).  Cost will be $140 per team.

Three games are guaranteed. Plaques will be awarded for first, second, third and consolation winner. Plaques will be awarded for first and second place in a foul shot competition. MVP medals will be awarded (1 per team per game).

This would be for developmental-level teams ONLY (I.E. weaker teams where most or all players are new to basketball and are learning basic skills). This is in the effort to get more kids excited about playing the sport in the future. I will accept grade 8 teams or grade 7/8 teams.

If you'd be interested and your team is at the requested DEVELOPMENTAL LEVEL, please contact Brent Amos at    bkamos@mts.net  .

Thanks !
Brent