Coaches needed

D Day
Nelson McIntyre high school is looking for coaches for two teams this season. The junior varsity and varsity girls teams are in need of head coaches. If you are interested you can contact the school, 204-237-0219 or by e-mail david.day@lrsd.net.

Re: Coaches needed

Mike
I am interested I a lot of coaching experience I would to join your staff

Re: Coaches needed

amandeep
hi there
we need a basketball coach for grade 4-8  for our school. If you are interseted please email me ur resume at info@dasmeshschoolwpg.ca.
Thanks
Amandeep Sran
Principal

Re: Coaches needed

Mike
I'm sorry I'm already coaching for Lindenwoods but thanks for the offer

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2015, at 8:29 PM, amandeep [via Basketball Manitoba Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi there
we need a basketball coach for grade 4-8  for our school. If you are interseted please email me ur resume at [hidden email].
Thanks
Amandeep Sran
Principal

http://basketball-manitoba-forum.22633.n7.nabble.com/Coaches-needed-tp110p216.html
To unsubscribe from Coaches needed, click here.
NAML