Are You Looking For An Experienced Coach?

Are You Looking For An Experienced Coach?

Matt Lothian
Hello, I have recently decided to try and get back into the gym and pass on my knowledge to younger athletes. Please see the list below of qualifications:

- Played HS at Kildonan-East under Ross Wedlake and Mike Witt (1992-1993)
- Statistician at U of W under Bill Wedlake (1994)
- Played at Concord College (1994)
- Asst. Coach at Kildonan-East (1995-1996) Varsity Boys
- Player Identification Scout for U of W in BC (1998-1999)
- Asst. Coach at Chilliwack Sr. Secondary in BC (1997-2001) Junior Varsity Boys
- Head Coach at Chilliwack Sr. Secondary (2001-2005) Junior Varsity Boys
- Athletes in Action Kids Program Coach (1999-2001)
- Head Coach at JH Bruns (2007)

I have coached teams into the provincial playoffs, and won numerous tournaments. I have completed the Respect in Sport course from Sport Manitoba. With over 10 years coaching background, and a vast variety of other basketball experience, I would make a great addition to your organization. Please feel free to email me directly at: coach_lothian@hotmail.com