2016 Prairie Dog Classic

Chad Jacobson
For 17 years the Prairie Dog Classic has been setting the standard for club competition and tournament organization each spring on the Prairies. The PDC is the only club tournament that supplies scorekeepers, uses a 24-second shot clock, and certified officials for all games. We also have an athletic trainer on duty to deal with any injuries.

We anticipate this year’s event to be better than ever, featuring competitive basketball across all age groups.  Several teams have already confirmed their commitment to attend this year’s event. If your team wishes to attend, please register as soon as possible to secure your spot.

The main venue for PDC 2016 will again be the Physical Activity Complex on campus at the University of Saskatchewan, which features the FIBA rectangle key as well as old, and new deeper FIBA/CIS three-point lines.

Entry fee is $475 per team with a guarantee of 4 games. Boys & Girls divisions for U13, U15, & U17.

Contact info & registration can be found at www.saskhuskies.com/pdc or email jrhuskiesbball@gmail.com.