2014 MN Fury Shootout (May 16-18)

Basketball Manitoba
Administrator
I know many of you are beginning to put your schedule together for 2014 and I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be running the Minnesota Fury Shootout the same weekend as last year May 16-18 for boy's ages 12U-17U. The entry fee will be the same ($325 with multi-team discouns available) and we will run the tournament at the same location as well (Eagan, Eastview, & Apple Valley HS). We had 120+ teams attend the event last year and we are hoping to have an even better turnout in 2014.

We will send out an entry fee once we get closer to the spring but just wanted to confirm the dates! Hope you are surviving winter and look forward to seeing everyone around in the spring & summer.

Ben Davis
MN Fury
612-432-4097
mnfuryboys@hotmail.com